The word “FAST” in FAST-Balls represents the acronym of Form, Accuracy, & Speed Training Balls.
The 2S FAST-Ball training aid is a baseball that has Black on each end of the baseball so that a 1-inch White Line remains exactly through the center of the baseball across two seams. The “2S” stands for 2-Seam. These 2S FAST-Ball training aids are designed to give pitchers clear and accurate immediate feedback on the rotation and orientation of their 2-Seam fastballs.
Clear and Immediate Feedback
The clear and immediate feedback these training aids provide to the pitchers and coaches allows players to make quick minor adjustments to their body position, arm slot, wrist action or finger pressure that are needed to pitch and throw the baseball with better Form, Accuracy and Speed.
Black/White Color Contrast
The Black color and the White baseball cover produces the best contrast of colors to see and receive immediate feedback each of these training aids provide. Baseball players and coaches will be able to see how these training aids are performing in the air in a variety of lighting and background settings.
- Develop command by throwing more strikes and getting ahead of the count
- Gain control of the strike zone by hitting their target especially with the inside corner of the plate
- Generate more power to throw their fastball past batters
- Have better production by getting more strike outs, forcing more ground balls and fly balls, and reducing walks and hits
2-Seam (2S) FAST-Balls Advantages
- Black covers outer portions of baseball
- White leather cover provides a 1-inch White Line across middle of baseball crossing two seams
- Displays clear and distinct White ring when thrown correctly
- Displays Black/White fluctuating image when thrown inappropriately
One 2-Seam (2S) FAST-Ball is great for parent-child pitching in the backyard, playground, or ball field.